- 1. What is ThatsMyLeaf.com?
- 2. You Have A Spelling Error In ThatsMyLeaf…
- 3. What Is A Natural Leaf Carving?
- 4. How To Make A Leaf Carving
- 5. What Is The Leaf Dimensions Of Leaf Carving Products?
- 6. What Kind Of Photos Do I Need To Upload?
- 7. I Want To Buy A Custom Leaf Carving. When And Where Do I Submit My Photos?
- 8. What Is The Difference Of Single Image, Full Body Image & Multiple Images?
- 9. How Long Does It Take To Get My Item?
- 10. Do You Ship Internationally?
- 11. How Do You Deliver The Leaf Carvings?
- 12. Where Do You Ship From?
- 13. What Is The Cost Of Shipping?
- 14. Returns Procedure
- 15. What Methods Of Payment Do You Accept?
Leaf carving artwork is the most unique hand made craft. It has the following features:
- 1.Actual Leaf from Chinar Tree
- 2.No painting or printing involved
- 4.Sixty Step Process to make
- The first step is collect the leaves. We select the leaves very carefully and we have our own trees which grow in clean environment. We also tried other leaves, but they are not suitable to be made into leaf carving.
- The second step is airing to dry.
- The third step is boiling the leaves with high temperature water to kill the bacteria and make the leaves soft.
- The fourth step is to make the leaves more clean.
- The fifth step is to spread the leaves and carve them.
- The last step is drying the leaves.
- They are all by hand.
Width: Approximately 6-10 inches (15.24 cm -25.4 cm)
NOTE: The higher quality of your photo, the better the leaf will be.
Alternatively, you could email your photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to write your user name and order information in the message.
Custom Leaf Carving From Photos – 8 to 12 business days
Standard Leaf Art Products – 2 to 3 business daysin addition to…
Shipping Method Timelines:
Flat Rate(with tracking) – 7 to 20 business days, we will choose the best Express service to your country, such as DHL, FEDEX, EMS…